Friday, August 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well, I've been at Virginia Tech for about four days now...and I LOVE IT!! Classes haven't even started yet, but I'm having a blast.

When I first got here I was a little weary. I didn't know anyone (except my sister) and I was really far from home and all of my friends. But, the past few days have already started to help bring me out of my shell. Once I stopped being shy and decided to just walk down my hall and talk to any random person who had their door open, I already started to make some friends!

I can already tell this is going to be a great year and I can't wait for my classes to start and to meet even more people. I'm super excited for college...I have a feeling I'm going to get Blacksburg-sick when I go home for breaks.

Well, gotta run! People to see and places to go :) Keep a look out for what cool stuff I might be up to next!

1 comment:

  1. Awe ~ glad you are settling in and making tons of new friends! But. . . . don't forget us here on the flatlands!
    Love you, bushels and bushels ;)

    ReplyDelete